Friday, April 11, 2008

Menu for April 7-13

I figured out a way to archive my old menus -- put them in my blog! So, old menus will be posted for a while and then hopefully archived for future reference! I'm sure there is another way, but I don't have time to figure it all out!

MONDAY: Broccoli cheese Quiche, http://http//www.virtualcities.com/ons/wi/gov/wigov90.htm, lima beans, strawberry shortcake

TUESDAY: Out to eat

WEDNESDAY: Alaskan Salmon with Chile-Lime glaze, short-grain brown rice, zucchini-tomato-green pepper and onion stir fry

THURSDAY: Spring Chicken Fricassee with peas, and mashed potatoes (baby white potatoes for Josh)

FRIDAY: Cheese-stuffed crust pizza, salad

SATURDAY: Beer boiled brats on the grill, baked beans, potato salad

SUNDAY: Curly pasta & Chicken Toss with broccoli, bread sticks, pineapple upsidedown cake

NOTE: Meals on Friday and Sunday come from my favorite Pampered Chef recipe book called Main Dishes: Recipes at the Heart of Every Meal.....pages 6 & 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly