Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my first-ever blog. I decided to start this because of the lack of free menu planning that is available for stay-at-home moms who like and need to cook most meals every week. It is my goal to have family meal-time at least once a day and on weekends, at least twice a day!

I hope to post at least some of my meal plans and meal planning strategies so that you too can benefit and perhaps use some of my ideas. Planning meals not only saves money and time, but it also makes your days easier, knowing that you only have to thaw a few things ahead of time.

Meal planning is something I have taught my two boys and now they can help plan meals, shop for groceries, and learn how to organize a household (just in case the woman they marry hasn't got a clue how to do this!). With their help, they not only eat better, but look forward to those days when their special meals that they've planned are going to be cooked. One of these days, I might even get them into the kitchen to cook the entire meal, but for now, I'm just happy that they enjoy the fine art of meal planning and home-cooked meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly