Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No Menu for Sept. 21-27

Okay -- did it again. I had a menu, but threw it away. I am going to try to keep up on this, but homeschooling is a lot more intense this year with a 7th grader and 9 different subjects to teach my two boys. You'd think it would be easy, but for some reason, life just keeps speeding up. I don't know how that happens, but when you get older, it seems the faster time goes. Must be some fourth-dimension thing! :)

One meal that stands out this week was Dave's Homemade Chili (he made it on September 26 while I was speaking at an Awana conference and he was home with Joshua (Nathaniel was at the Boy Scout Fall Camporee). I'll have to post the recipe. It was unbelievably tasty and spicy. We ate leftovers for a long time that week, including topping a baked potato with chili and shredded cheese. OOOOOHHHHH -- so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly