1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
1 tsp or so of Penzy's Northwood's Fire Spice
1 md. onion, finely minced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 - 2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp brown sugar
1 large chipotle in adobo and 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce
1 fresh jalepeno chile, finely chopped
1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
kosher salt & pepper to taste
1/3 of a lime (for juice)
Four 12-inc flour tortillas, warmed
2 cups shredded pepper-jack cheese
One 15-oz can black beans, drained, rinsed and patted dry
Pepper Palace Not Sweet Salsa (any heat desired)
Avocado, peeled, diced
1-2 green onions, thinly sliced with greens
1. Sprinkle Penzy's spice on chicken and stir fry until chicken is almost cooked. Add onion, garlic and jalepeno pepper and stir fry until soft.
2. Add brown sugar, chipotle and adobo sauce, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze lime juice over top and stir.
3. Simmer about 20 minutes until juices are thickened and flavors are blended.
4. Heat tortilla one at a time and build burritos one at a time!
5. Sprinkle tortilla with 1/4 of the cheese, place chicken mixture down the center. Top with black beans, sour cream, salsa, avocado, green onion and anything else you like inside.
6. Fold sides of tortilla toward the center and bottom over the filling and roll until burrito closes. Serve immediately.
7. Eat with a knife and fork -- this is not finger food!