Friday, August 22, 2008

Menu for August 11-17

MONDAY: Awana meeting (mom) Ham and cheese subs, kettle chips

TUESDAY: Stuffed green peppers with rice, green beans, Swiss Chard with raisins and pine nuts

WEDNESDAY: Can't remember

THURSDAY: IN state fair

FRIDAY: Donato's Pizza (thanks to the Steele's)

SATURDAY: Awana training (mom all day)

SUNDAY: Leftovers for lunch, dinner -- cookout at church

Note: It's been a busy week and no time to cook or plan to cook. I have been working almost non-stop on Awana stuff and gone for many days. I don't like days like this because we tend not to eat healthy and I don't take care of my family the way I believe God wants me to. Hopefully this will end soon. If not, my role in Awana will change and end soon! Family should not be sacrificed to do "the Lord's work" -- I've seen too many families crash and burn this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly